Thanks to our sponsors for supporting AMA Michiana.
AMA Michiana serves as a resource for area marketers to learn, grow and connect through opportunities that promote education and marketing excellence. The Association is comprised of marketing professionals throughout the community and is dedicated to advancing, supporting and educating its members. Members come from many different marketing organizations and disciplines and are made up of marketing professionals on the client side, agency side and all of the support organizations in-between. If you have a product or service that is targeted to marketing professionals (or even if it’s not!) consider sponsoring AMA Michiana in one of these ways:
PLATINUM LUNCHEON PARTNER: $2,000
Be recognized as a valuable AMA partner throughout the entire year. Your organization will receive recognition for your support at every luncheon event and have unique opportunities to reach the AMA’s membership of marketing professionals throughout the community. One Platinum Luncheon Partnership available per year.
- Opportunity to give a 5-minute presentation at luncheon events
- Opportunity to distribute promotional materials at each table at luncheon events
- Live mentions at all AMA events
- Company Logo on programs and PowerPoint loop at all meetings (listed as Platinum Partner)
- 8 complimentary lunch passes ($280.00 value, which can be used at any lunch event throughout the year)
- Company logo and website link on the sponsorship webpage
MASTER CLASS PARTNER: $500
Be recognized as the event Partner of an AMA Master Class and be recognized at the event as a supporter of the AMA. Your organization will be promoted on all materials associated with the event including website and email blasts.
- Live mention at the Master Class event
- Company name on programs and your company Logo on the PowerPoint loop at the event
- Company mention on all promotional materials related to the event
- Company name and website link on sponsorship and event webpage
- Link to your website included in email communications related to the event
- One ($119 value) complimentary event pass to the specified Master Class
SILVER PARTNER: $250
Sponsor an AMA special event to help support the organization and receive recognition at the event.
Silver Partnership Opportunities:
- Sponsor a Special Event – Networking events, open house at your business, event for small business, etc.
- Co-Sponsor Master Class – Our half-day Master Class events offer a unique opportunity to reach members of the marketing community. This partnership gives you the benefits of optional booth space and networking and inclusion in publicity materials and website presence.
- Company mention as the sponsor of the event
- Company logo on materials for the event
- Company name and website link on communications regarding the event and the webpage
ACTIVITY PARTNERSHIP – $100
These unique partnership opportunities are cost effective ways to support the organization and be recognized in front of the AMA’s membership of marketing professionals. Activity Partnership opportunities include any one of the opportunities listed below.
- Luncheon Drawing Partner – Each luncheon ends with a drawing for those in attendance. As a Drawing Partner you provide either a $100 contribution (which will be used to purchase an item for the drawing) or an item(s)/service for the drawing with at least a $100 retail value. Unique experiences with no specific cash value such as behind the scenes tours or similar can also be given.
- Company name mention as sponsor at the time of the drawing
- Company name included on emails communications about the event where the drawing will be
- Promotional Materials Partner – As a Promotional Materials Partner, you will have the opportunity to leave promotional materials on the tables at an AMA luncheon.
IN-KIND SPONSORSHIP – VARIABLE AMOUNT
Products and services that your company provides could also assist our chapter’s efforts. Examples of in-kind sponsorships that are needed each year are:
- Creative Time
- Advertising Space
- Venue Space
- Mailing Expenses
REACH MORE THAN JUST AMA MEMBERS.
More than just AMA members attend our events and read our publications. Almost half of luncheon attendees are non-members, and our email distribution reaches over 1,300 people in the Michiana area.
If you’re interested in increasing the visibility, reach and client base of your business, we would love to talk with you about becoming an AMA Michiana sponsor, contact us.